Cello Beehive provides services for video games and VR.
- Owning technical strategy
- Defining testing/QA strategy
- Leadership, coaching and mentoring
- Communicating technical design and architecture to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Working effectively with third parties (platform providers, contractors, etc)
- Championing best practices
- Defining and scoping tasks and priorities
- Systems design, including distributed systems, client/server architectures, asynchronous messaging, etc
- Designing the object hierarchy to satisfy your business requirements and form the foundation of the project
- Adapting, refactoring and rewriting existing codebases to meet changing requirements
- Selecting, adapting and innovating design patterns
- Integrating third-party libraries and SDKs
- Taking responsibility for code quality
- Defining coding standards for your team
- Deep analysis and problem-solving
Expert Programming and Troubleshooting
- Everything from low-level systems code to high-level scripting
- Safe, robust, stable, deadlock-free multithreaded programming
- Cross-platform coding
- Debugging the most complex problems
- Working remotely with 100% effectiveness
- Games: Published console titles on many platforms (PS4, PS3, XBox360, PC, PS Vita).
- Embedded systems: Targeting DSP and ARM chips, using realtime operating systems (RTOS) with strict resource constraints, testing and debugging on device.
- Network programming: Sockets, custom protocols, connection management, strategies for coping with changeable WiFi conditions, message handling systems, state synchronisation, network-aware application behaviour.
- Audio digital signal processing: Synchronization, buffering for glitch-free recording and playback, implementing audio and music algorithms.
Email: email@example.com Twitter: @cellobeehive